Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Having sex with your co-worker's wife

There she was! All tall, sliding out the passenger side of the car. She had to be the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. With big tits and long hair that flowed all the way down to her juicy large ass; I couldn't help but stop and stare in awe of her beauty. 



Looking for housewives that cheat ?

Thousands of housewives have registered on this sex site for the soul purpose of having sex while their husbands are at work and their kids are in school - Check the list of registered cheating housewives - Click Here

"This is Ann, my wife " john introduced her.    "Ann, this is my boss."   "So glad to meet you," I jumped out of my trance to step up and shake her hand, politely caressing it.


This cheating housewife had big tits and a fat juicy ass


I started to think about Ann from the very first time we met. She seemed attracted to me and I was absolutely attracted to her. From the first day I read her eyes, which said that I had guessed correctly. With the advantage of my experience, I can tell when a woman wants to be fucked, and Ann most certainly wanted me to fuck her. I couldn't believe the way she stared me!

The dress she wore showed off her ample tits. Not only I but also all my employees couldn't help but take the occasional glance to her.

About a week after the party one evening, I called John at home after hours. I was surprised to hear Ann's voice. John wasn't there so I talked to Ann and informed her that a very important document was inadvertently left in John's briefcase and I needed it immediately. She said she would tell him the moment her got home.




Looking for housewives that cheat ?

Thousands of housewives have registered on this sex site for the soul purpose of having sex while their husbands are at work and their kids are in school - Check the list of registered cheating housewives - Click Here


We meet again at the next party and the next couple of weeks led us nearer to each other. It came out that John hadn't loved her or even slept with her more than occasionally.

I persuaded her to meet me outside and finally she agreed with a lot of reluctance to meet me in a mall where we went to a restaurant. We drank some cold drinks and we talked for a long time but I never touched her once all the time we were there.

After a few months we began to have sex. We met at a local hotel and usually spent the day making wild torrid sex. As we sat on the sofa in the hotel room we kissed and fondled each other.

My cock was swelling quickly, and as much as I wanted to simply rip my clothes off and take her then and there, I promised I was going to make these moments to remember, for both of us.


She had a clean-shaven pussy that I licked and sucked clean


I wasted no more time, lifting her to stand and slowly undressed her. Soon she was only in her bra and panties. She did a slow turn and when her back was to me she reached behind and unclasped her bra. She slowly turned back to face me. With her bra unclasped she cradled her breasts in the bra cups and soon her bra and panties both were on the floor. There for the first time I saw her nude. She had a clean-shaven pussy, Full, plump breast that sat high on her chest, and a beautiful, slightly plump belly.

I pulled her to me, planting kisses on her stomach, then working my way to her breasts. I took one of them in my hand. At first, I just felt its weight in my fingers then I pinched one of the nipples. 

Her nipples were harder than diamond, or so it seemed to me. I licked my lips and then I gently kissed one, then the other and, by the way she shivered as I did it, I realized that she had very sensitive nipples so I spent some time giving them attention. I licked and sucked each one and kissed the sensitive skin between them. I sucked her nipples until they were swollen, red and erect. I nibbled that certain spot at the base her neck. I felt her body tense and quiver as she experienced my tongue.

She lay on the bed on her back and spread her arms out and lay there for me to take advantage of. The look on her face told me how much she loved the feelings she was experiencing. I wasn't disappointed, as she was willing to do everything I'd ever expected of her.

I licked and sucked her tight pussy and slipped my fingers deep inside of her. Ann cried out, "Please don't hurt me. Do me, please."

I climbed up between her thighs and pressed my cock against the slit of her cunt but I didn't move. Ann went a little crazy at that point.

"Inside! I need you inside me. Fuck me, put it in me – now!" 



Life is short have sex with someone's cheating wife


"Please do it Slowly," she whispered. "We're in no hurry here. I want it to enjoy. I want you to fill me full of your seed. I want you to take your time and fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

Ann moaned as her head turned from side to side, begging me to fuck her hard and fast. She whimpered, "That's it! Fuck me good! Make yourself cum! I want nothing but to please you as you please me!"

I could feel my cock slipping into her wet pussy and feel the tightness in my groin as I pushed it deep in her warm cunt. Her lips found mine in gratitude of my cock giving her so much pleasure. 

After a few minutes we both went to the bathroom one by one. Then we lay there beside each other, our bodies sharing warmth. She definitely was a hot woman because she touched me in all of the right places and after half an hour she finally had me hard enough to fuck her again.

This time she had her own ideas and she slowly climbed on me. I watched as she slowly opened her pussy lips and sat on top of my cock. She pushed slowly down hitting my pubic bone, she pushed herself back up and then down very erotically. 

Soon she settled into a rhythm that made my entire body burn with desire. Her pussy was warm and silky and she was really warm. My balls pulled close to my body and my breathing became deeper and deeper.

I reached for her big tits  and squeezed her nipples. Her head fell back and I reached between her legs and felt her hard clit as she rode me like a bronco.  Her pussy was slippery wet and hot and soft.

Finally I shot my load deep into her cunt as she moaned and came with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment